|Overhaul of CHECK web site being completed|
Kim Eckels, new CHECK Board member from Great Bend, has redesigned
CHECK’s web site. She would appreciate your comments and
suggestions on the site before we go live with it, hopefully in
Below is Kim’s requested feedback:
Please indulge me on a short “virtual” scavenger hunt using the new site:
• Find your local support group on the map of support groups.
• Find out when and where the next Forensics tournament will be held.
• Use the site’s search feature to find something of interest. For example, you could type in the word “registration” to attempt to find information on how to register with the State Department of Education.
Providing answers to the following questions will help Kim know if users are seeing the site as it was intended:
• Did you browse around areas of the site other than those listed above? If so, did you fi nd maneuvering easy or difficult? Are there places that are confusing?
• Are choices somewhat intuitive, or do you find yourself wondering where to click next?
• Is there content you did not find, but would expect to see on the site?
• Where is the next Forensics tournament? When is it scheduled?
Thank you for taking the time to go through this little exercise. I would appreciate any additional feedback as well!
|Last Updated ( Thursday, 13 October 2005 )|
|< Prev||Next >|